Business Economics B.A. Learning Outcomes
- Understand comparative advantage.
- Use supply and demand curves to analyze the impact of taxes etc. on consumer surplus and market efficiency.
- Interpret estimates from linear regression models and use these models to test hypothesis and make forecasts. Be able to use standard software to carry out regression analyses with real data.
- Understand how to evaluate macroeconomic conditions such as unemployment, inflation, and growth.
- Understand how monetary policy and fiscal policy can be used to influence short-run macroeconomic conditions.
- Understand basic accounting principles and how these relate to economic profit calculations.
We’re here to help. Please contact Venette Van Duyn to request services.