Education Sciences B.A. Learning Outcomes
- Students will apply theories from Education Sciences to understand educational decisions, processes, and outcomes.
2. Methodolgical Practices and Research Design
- Students will critically evaluate the quality of educational research.
3. Quantitative and Qualitative Data Literacy
- Students will be proficient with principles of analyzing educational scientific data.
4. Public Skills and Citizenship
- Students will use knowledge from Education Sciences to inform debates surrounding educational practice and policy, and promote public understanding and effective community engagement.
- Students will effectively communicate theories, practices, policies and research from Education Sciences with a variety of audiences.
We’re here to help. Please contact Venette Van Duyn to request services.