Gender and Sexuality Studies B.A. Learning Outcomes
1. Students completing the degree in Gender & Sexuality Studies will demonstrate an understanding of how gender, race, class, sexuality and nationality are meaningful.
2. Gender & Sexuality Studies graduates are able to comprehend and analyze diverse kinds of argumentation, information, and knowledge.
3. Upon completion of the major in Gender & Sexuality Studies, students are able to conceptualize and conduct independent research, including appraisal of the validity of different data.
4. Gender & Sexuality Studies graduates are able to communicate effectively their ideas in writing and through oral presentation appropriate to purpose and audience.
5. After completing the major in Gender & Sexuality Studies, students are able to translate their analytical skills and awareness of social diversity towards ethical and informed decision-making.
We’re here to help. Please contact Venette Van Duyn to request services.