Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate advanced levels of clinical judgment, systems thinking and accountability in designing, delivering, and evaluating evidence‐based care to improve patient outcomes.
- Integrate nursing science, science‐based theory, and systems knowledge into the development and evaluation of new practice approaches to care.
- Employ advanced communication skills and processes to lead quality improvement and safety initiatives.
- Apply analytic methods to the critical appraisal of literature and other evidence to develop and support best practice.
- Disseminate data from evidence‐based practice and research to support improvements in health outcomes.
- Convene and lead interprofessional, collaborative stakeholder teams to create change and advance positive health outcomes.
- Generate, evaluate, and articulate innovative solutions to complex care issues.
- Analyze the impact of local, national, and global health policy on determinants of care decisions.
- Effectively synthesize data from research, practice evidence, and other credible sources to drive care recommendations and policy.
- Advocate for nursing and socially‐ and ethically relevant policy in health care design and delivery.
We’re here to help. Please contact Venette Van Duyn to request services.