Departments and programs express their aspirations for student performance through their Program Learning Outcomes.
Learning Outcomes by Program
To view a graduate program’s learning outcomes, first select the School in which that program is housed. You can then select that program from the appropriate dropdown menu.
Claire Trevor School of the Arts
Donald Bren School of Information and Computer Sciences
Henry Samueli School of Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering M.S./Ph.D.
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering M.S./Ph.D.
- Civil and Environmental Engineering M.S./Ph.D.
- Computational Science Ph.D.
- Electrical and Computer Engineering M.S./Ph.D.
- Master of Embedded & Cyber-physical Systems (MECPS)
- Master of Engineering (M.Eng)
- Materials Science and Engineering M.S./Ph.D.
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering M.S./Ph.D.
- Networked Systems M.S./Ph.D.
Paul Merage School of Business
School of Biological Sciences
School of Humanities
School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Physical Sciences
School of Social Ecology
- Criminology, Law and Society Ph.D.
- Master of Advanced Study (MAS) in Criminology, Law and Society
- Master of Legal and Forensic Psychology (MLFP)
- Master of Public Policy (MPP)
- Master of Urban and Regional Planning (MURP)
- Psychological Science Ph.D.
- Social Ecology B.A.
- Urban and Environmental Planning and Policy Ph.D.
School of Social Sciences
Sue & Bill Gross School of Nursing
Information about the assessment process for graduate programs.
We answer FAQs about assessing graduate programs