Departments and programs express their aspirations for student performance through their Program Learning Outcomes.
Learning Outcomes by Program
To view an undergraduate program’s learning outcomes, first select the School in which that program is housed. You can then select that program from the appropriate dropdown menu.
Donald Bren School of Information and Computer Sciences
Henry Samueli School of Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering B.S.
- Biomedical Engineering B.S.
- Biomedical Engineering: Premedical B.S.
- Chemical Engineering B.S.
- Civil Engineering B.S.
- Computer Engineering B.S.
- Computer Science and Engineering B.S.
- Electrical Engineering B.S.
- Engineering B.S.
- Environmental Engineering B.S.
- Materials Science Engineering B.S.
- Mechanical Engineering B.S.
School of Biological Sciences
School of Education
School of Humanities
- African American Studies B.A.
- Art History B.A.
- Asian American Studies B.A.
- Chinese Studies B.A.
- Classics B.A.
- Comparative Literature B.A.
- East Asian Cultures B.A.
- English B.A.
- European Studies B.A.
- Film and Media Studies B.A
- French B.A.
- Gender and Sexuality Studies B.A.
- German Studies B.A.
- Global Cultures B.A.
- Global Middle East Studies B.A.
- History B.A.
- Japanese Language and Literature B.A.
- Korean Literature and Culture B.A.
- Literary Journalism B.A.
- Philosophy B.A.
- Religious Studies B.A.
- Spanish B.A.
School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Physical Sciences
School of Social Ecology
School of Social Sciences
Sue & Bill Gross School of Nursing
Information about the assessment process for undergraduate majors.
We answer FAQs about assessing undergraduate majors