Music Theatre B.F.A. Learning Outcomes
- Encourage an appreciation for the skills, contributions, and importance of theatre to the
- development of one’s community.
- Gain knowledge of the history of theatre.
- Increase creativity in thinking and writing.
- Discover deeper critical and analytic thought about the world through the study of theatre.
- Use one’s collaborative skills in order to communicate effectively.
- Develop curious, compassionate, and engaged world citizens.
- Effectively engage in music theatre performance and production.
We’re here to help. Please contact Venette Van Duyn to request services.