Asian American Studies B.A. Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate an understanding of how ethnicity, race, class, gender, and sexuality intersect and shape cultural, economic, political, and cultural aspects of society.
- Critically analyze, identify, and synthesize diverse kinds of arguments, information, and knowledge.
- Formulate a research project and to conduct research, including evaluating the validity of various forms of data.
- Effectively communicate their ideas in an organized written and oral form appropriate to the purpose and audience.
- Translate their critical analytical skills of social inequalities and power relations that broaden their understanding of multicultural perspectives within U.S. society.
We’re here to help. Please contact Venette Van Duyn to request services.