Business Administration B.A. Learning Outcomes
1. Communication Skills
- Ability to prepare appropriate business documents.
- Develop public speaking/presentation skills.
2. Critical Thinking
- Learn how to use analytical tools to address business issues.
3. Global Perspective
- Understand the issues and challenges of managing global enterprises.
- Apply specific disciplinary knowledge in a global context.
4. Knowledge Acquisition
- Mastery of specific business discipline knowledge.
- Ability to apply course concepts.
5. Working Collaboratively
- Learning how to make positive contributions to the team.
- Ability to function as a group without intervention.
We’re here to help. Please contact Venette Van Duyn to request services.