Business Information Management B.S. Learning Outcomes
1. Business Information Technology
- Understand the role of information technology in management and business.
- Effectively use information technology to assist in decision making across business disciplines.
2. Communication Skills
- Ability to prepare appropriate business and/or information technology documents.
- Develop public speaking/presentation skills.
3. Critical Thinking
- Learn how to use analytical tools to address business and/or information technology issues.
4. Global Perspective
- Understand the issues and challenges of managing global enterprises.
- Apply specific disciplinary knowledge in a global context.
5. Knowledge Acquisition
- Mastery of specific business discipline knowledge.
- Ability to apply course concepts.
6. Working Collaboratively
- Learning how to make positive contributions to the team.
- Ability to function as a group without intervention.
We’re here to help. Please contact Venette Van Duyn to request services.