Classics B.A. Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate knowledge of Greek and Latin vocabulary, morphology, and syntax at an advanced level.
- Read and translate key Greek and Latin texts accurately.
- Place these texts in their appropriate historical, literary, and cultural contexts by analyzing significant historical events and literary and cultural developments that influenced them.
- Compose critical/analytical essays and/or papers using these primary texts as evidence.
- Present projects and analyses orally.
We’re here to help. Please contact Venette Van Duyn to request services.