Computer Science and Engineering B.S. Learning Outcomes
- Analyze a complex computing problem and to apply principles of computing and other relevant disciplines to identify solutions;
- Design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the program’s discipline;
- Communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts;
- Recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgments in computing practice based on legal and ethical principles;
- Function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to the program’s discipline.
- Apply computer science theory and software development fundamentals to produce computing-based solutions.
We’re here to help. Please contact Venette Van Duyn to request services.