Earth System Science B.S. Learning Outcomes
- Apply basic sciences (physics, chemistry, mathematics, and biology) to understand the major processes and systems governing the Earth’s climate, biogeochemical cycles and global change.
- Explain the current and projected future state of the Earth system in the context of past climate change and current human activities.
- Acquire sufficient background knowledge and experience to understand the scientific literature relevant to Earth system science.
- Understand the methods used to collect and analyze environmental data, interpreting results in the context of underlying theory and the methods used in data collection.
- Summarize and communicate scientific knowledge in oral and written formats.
- Work collaboratively to understand and address complex problems related to the Earth system.
We’re here to help. Please contact Venette Van Duyn to request services.