Ecology and Evolutionary Biology B.A. Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate an understanding of ecological relationships between organisms and their environment.
- Demonstrate an understanding of key concepts in evolutionary biology, the history of life on Earth, and phylogenetic relationships between organisms.
- Demonstrate an understanding of structure/function relationships in organisms.
- Demonstrate scientific quantitative skills, such as the ability to evaluate experimental design, read graphs, and understand and use information from scientific papers.
- Demonstrate skill in communication of their ideas in writing and in oral presentations.
We’re here to help. Please contact Venette Van Duyn to request services.