English B.A. Learning Outcomes
- Command a basic understanding of literary history, of the history of criticism and theory, and of multi-cultural literary traditions.
- Write clear and complex expository and argumentative essays and to make clear and coherent oral presentations.
- Interpret written works with the tools of rhetorical, cultural, and literary analysis.
- Develop research skills using traditional and electronic resources.
- Cultivate a lifelong intellectual curiosity.
We’re here to help. Please contact Venette Van Duyn to request services.