Exercise Science B.S. Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate an understanding of biology as it relates to exercise science from the level of molecules, cells, systems, and organisms.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how key concepts in evolutionary biology, neurobiology, cell biology, molecular biology, biochemistry, physiology, genetics, and developmental biology relate to movement and exercise.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how physical activity is important for human health and disease prevention.
- Demonstrate scientific quantitative skills, such as the ability to evaluate experimental design, read graphs, and understand and use information from scientific papers.
- Demonstrate skill in communication of scientific data in standard format.
We’re here to help. Please contact Venette Van Duyn to request services.