French B.A. Learning Outcomes
- Read, write and speak French at a sufficiently advanced level to be able to engage in conversation and in the critical discussion and analysis of sophisticated discourse written in French.
- Analyze and interpret creative texts in French and Francophone literature.
- Demonstrate knowledge of major French or Francophone authors and literary traditions and the ability to place them in their historical and cultural contexts.
- Demonstrate knowledge of significant problems of interpretation in French and Francophone literature, culture, and history.
- Write a research-style paper on a topic in French or Francophone literature and culture.
We’re here to help. Please contact Venette Van Duyn to request services.