Korean Literature and Culture B.A. Learning Outcomes
- Be acquainted with Korean history, literature, and culture.
- Speak and understand Korean proficiently at in formal and informal environments.
- Read han’gul texts with facility and will read some Sino-Korean texts (text with Chinese characters in a mixed script setting) with the use of character dictionaries.
- Learn about Korea’s rich literary heritage and major literary works from the pre-modern and modern period.
- Learn about contemporary Korean culture and society.
We’re here to help. Please contact Venette Van Duyn to request services.