Literary Journalism B.A. Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the literature, history, and ethics of the field of Literary Journalism.
- Think critically about and successfully analyze literary texts using a core critical vocabulary.
- Understand the process of writing as a process of revision.
- Develop a facility with the research and information-gathering skills necessary for reporting narrative nonfiction stories.
- Craft three polished, original pieces of narrative nonfiction.
We’re here to help. Please contact Venette Van Duyn to request services.