Nursing Science B.S. Learning Outcomes
- Implement a plan of care based on nursing process that integrates nursing diagnoses, advocacy, and caring principles.
- Integrate research while planning, implementing, and evaluating care for individuals, families, groups, and communities to ensure evidence-based practice.
- Develop and implement care plans that incorporate culturally-sensitive care for individuals and families from various socio-cultural and linguistic backgrounds.
- Demonstrate critical thinking, clinical decision-making, and psychomotor skills necessary for safe and competent clinical practice.
- Communicate clearly both verbally and in writing in a therapeutic and professional manner across a variety of health care environments.
- Develop and implement care plans that incorporate principles of health promotion and health education in nursing care of individuals, families, groups, and communities.
We’re here to help. Please contact Venette Van Duyn to request services.