Pharmaceutical Sciences B.S. Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate an understanding of various stages of drug development and discovery, from identifying potential molecules to clinical studies.
- Demonstrate an understanding of key areas of research and practice in pharmaceutical sciences such as medicinal chemistry, physical chemistry, molecular pharmacology, and pharmacotherapy.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the fundamental principles of pharmaceutical research including design, methods, data analysis and bioethics.
- Demonstrate written and verbal communication skills.
- Teach students, in an active learning environment, the tools to become life-time learners.
We’re here to help. Please contact Venette Van Duyn to request services.