Physics B.S. Learning Outcomes
- Master a broad set of physical principles that form the basis of the physics discipline (topics include classical mechanics, electromagnetism, quantum mechanics, and statistical mechanics).
- Apply the computational and mathematical tools required to analyze and solve physics problems and experiments.
- Design, implement, analyze & evaluate experiments demonstrating a broad range of physical principles.
- Apply the tools & content learned in their Physics courses to complex & unique real world problems.
- Comprehend scientific data and to produce scientific writing and to orally present scientific data and other scientific information.
We’re here to help. Please contact Venette Van Duyn to request services.