Urban Studies B.A. Learning Outcomes
- Explain the principal causes and consequences of injustices and environmental problems in cities.
- Describe how public policies and urban planning can be used to address injustices and environmental problems in cities.
- Evaluate an academic publication by its ability to develop theory and employ valid supporting evidence.
- Write an essay that effectively synthesizes academic literature and lecture materials.
- Employ research, data analysis, and spatial methods (e.g. design, geographic information systems) to evaluate social and environmental problems and develop solutions.
We’re here to help. Please contact Venette Van Duyn to request services.